Formal Complaint Procedure
- TT Mindfulness™ students who are dissatisfied with the training they purchased should first contact the training provider’s customer service department with their concerns – https://tt-mindfulness.com/contact. The customer service representative will try to resolve the issue promptly.
- If the student isn’t satisfied with the customer service response, he/she should send a written complaint directly to the training provider: info (at) tomislavtomiccoaching.com (Coaching Zone d.o.o.)
- The complaint should include the student’s name and contact information, a description of the issue, and any relevant evidence or documentation.
- The training provider will investigate the complaint and respond to the student within a reasonable time, usually within 10 business days. If it’s determined that the complaint is justified, the training provider will take appropriate corrective action to address the problem.
- If the delegate isn’t satisfied with the training provider’s response, he/she may refer the matter to an outside organization, such as a regulatory body, for further investigation and resolution.